All on 8 Implants in Turkey
With an increasing number of women choosing to have surgery, one may believe that breast augmentation is risk-free. However, some women who had breast implants have reported various symptoms, including unexpected onset autoimmune disorders, as a result of the procedure. Breast implant illness refers to the symptoms and changes that occur in the body following a breast augmentation, and it is critical to recognize the indicators of the disorder.
Watch Out for These Symptoms
Breast implant disease is a complicated condition with a wide range of symptoms, including:
- Concentration problems, forgetfulness, memory loss, and brain fog are all symptoms of cognitive dysfunction.
- An overall feeling of exhaustion that lasts all day.
- Sleep disturbances such as insomnia or difficulty remaining or falling asleep.
- Hormonal imbalances such as irregular menstrual cycles or no periods; menopause at an early age; unexpected weight loss or gain, hair loss, and/or excessive body odor; a lack of libido; Thyroid illness symptoms or diagnosis; hypo/hyperfunction of the adrenal glands.
- Swelling, redness, discomfort, rashes around the breast, discharge, and a change in shape and/or color are all signs that an implant may be leaking.
- Leaky gut syndrome, malabsorption of food, sensitivity to odors, and constipation can all be caused by changes in metabolism.
- Skin changes such as rashes, allergies, and eczema; pigmentation changes; freckling of the skin.
Women have also reported developing spontaneous food intolerances and allergies, migraines, and disorientation as a result of a lack of sleep and a compromised immune system. Colds, flu, and other common ailments are often easily transmitted, and wounds take a long time to recover. Muscle aches, joint discomfort, and a general feeling of fatigue have also been described.
Mental health changes are also common. Hormonal imbalances, insomnia, and unexplained symptoms can harm one’s mental health, causing anxiety, depression, mood swings, and maybe even suicidal thoughts. If you have suicidal thoughts, seek medical help right away.
Autoimmune Disorders Diagnosis
Autoimmune disorders such rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s disease, multiple sclerosis, Hashimoto’s thyroiditis, and Graves’ disease have also been related to breast implant illness.
Do You Believe You Are Suffering from Breast Implant Illness?
Studies are increasing to looking into the issue as more women describe the symptoms they are experiencing after getting a breast augmentation.
If you’ve had a breast augmentation and are experiencing symptoms of breast implant illness, visit our Breast Implant Removal page to learn more about the treatment or call us for a free consultation with one of Natural Clinic’s experienced medical consultants.