Loose Skin Removal Surgery in Turkey
Why Would You Need a Hair Transplantation?
Many ways have been developed to prevent hair loss. However, when done correctly, a hair transplant is the most effective and pleasing solution.
- The most prevalent cause of hair loss is hereditary male or female pattern baldness. You may develop this form of hair loss if you have a family history of baldness.
- Hormonal fluctuations might cause temporary hair loss. Pregnancy, delivery, and menopause are all examples.
- Thyroid disease, alopecia areata (an autoimmune disease that damages hair follicles), and scalp infections such as ringworm are all medical diseases that can cause hair loss.
- Medication used to treat cancer, high blood pressure, arthritis, depression, and heart problems can all cause hair loss.
- Hair loss may occur as a result of physical or mental trauma. A death in the family, significant weight loss, and a high fever are examples of this type of shock.
- Hair loss can also be caused by a diet deficient in protein, iron, and other nutrients.
Why Should You Choose the DHI Method?
Hair transplants can be performed using highly advanced procedures. Today, the FUT technique, which is an outdated technology, is only used in specific instances. Instead, there are FUE and DHI methods, which are more advanced. The DHI hair transplant procedure, in particular, is far more sophisticated in terms of both making your hair look more natural and allowing the wounds that occur during hair transplanting to heal much more quickly.
Another significant advantage of the DHI procedure is that no canal is required for hair transplant. Thanks to the Choi Pens, both channelization and hair transplantation can be done at the same time. Because DHI hair transplant is a new hair transplantation technology, not every doctor can execute it successfully.
What is DHI Hair Transplant Method?
The main difference between DHI and the other methods is the tools used in the procedure. Instead of punches, “needles” known as Choi Pen are most commonly utilized. Choi pens are available in a variety of sizes. The thickest pen is 1 mm in diameter, and the hair transplant surgeon determines the pen’s width based on the patient’s needs.
What is Choi Pen?
Choi pens allow for more precise extraction. Choi Pen penetrates the skin, harvests the follicles, and leaves the skin with minimal disturbance. Using them removes the risk of pits forming on the scalp, which is a possible adverse effect of the FUE technique. DHI is the least invasive method of hair transplantation to date and, it does not leave scars regardless of the outcome.
Why Natural Clinic?
Natural Clinic is one of Turkey’s top hair transplantation clinics. Even on a European scale, the brand competes with the most advanced centers that have begun to use direct hair implantation (DHI). Natural Clinic also has 55 surgical rooms just for hair transplanting.