Hyperbaric (HBOT) Assisted Hair Transplant

AuthorNatural Clinic
Comments0 Comments

Hyperbaric oxygen treatment (HBOT) is a therapeutic method that is gradually increasing in terms of importance and usage. There are various researches on the treatment, and they are continuing at full speed.

What is the Importance of Oxygen?


Oxygen is at the center of every biochemical process in our living bodies. 90% of the human body’s energy comes from oxygen, while the remaining 10% comes from food and water.
Oxygen has many significant properties such as;

  • Supplies your body,
  • Supports your immune system,
  • Destroys toxic substances,
  • Promotes the growth of new cells.


Besides, significantly, oxygen is an essential component for skin rejuvenation, treatment of photoaging skin, and improvement of skin complexions.
Insufficient oxygen affects the well-being of most people. It is the prime cause of illnesses, fatigue, stress, premature aging, and other ailments.

What is hyperbaric oxygen HBO therapy?


Hyperbaric oxygen (HBO) therapy is a medical treatment that enhances the body’s ability to heal. During hyperbaric oxygen therapy, you breathe 100% pure oxygen while inside a pressurized chamber.
HBOT has been used over the past 40 years. HBOT is not only treating severe medical conditions such as burn injury and gas gangrene, but it is also being used as a treatment in wellness, anti-aging, aesthetic surgeries, and sports therapies.

How does HBOT work?


The pressure inside a hyperbaric oxygen chamber is about two and a half times greater than the pressure outside the chamber. This high-pressure environment helps your blood carry more oxygen to all parts of your body. An increase in oxygen also helps your white blood cells fight infection.

What are the benefits of HBOT?


Without adequate oxygen in the tissues, the body’s natural healing process fails to function accurately. Then damaged tissues are seen, decreased tissue function, slow healing, dry and sagging skin, aging, fatigue, wrinkles, and various symptoms.
HBOT makes your stem cells healthier, thereby enabling them to repair your bodies and rejuvenate you inside out. The term is used in wellness, anti-aging, and spa centers worldwide for its rejuvenating properties.


    Name & Surname
    E-Mail Address