Our candidate selection process, which is carried out with our candidate experience perspective within the scope of the Natural Grup recruitment manifesto, is carried out in close and open communication with all candidates.
To receive/collect candidate applications, which is the first stage of this process,
Open position announcements are published on the web pages and applications are accepted through these platforms.
Processes after application:
- Online English Placement Exam
- Human Resources CV Interview (Face to Face/Online)
- Online Personality Inventory
- Case Analysis/Presentation (Depending on the position profile)
- Department Manager & Human Resources Manager Interview
- General Manager Interview (Depending on the position profile)
- Approval Process and Fee Offer
We have two internship programs at Natural Group: long-term and short-term internships. In addition to internship programs, we also have a part-time process.
The short-term internship covers 21 working days, long-term internship covers 9 months. Our long-term internship process is carried out by taking applications through the school system within the scope of education. Our short-term internship process, which covers 21 working days, is also called a summer internship. The quota is opened according to our needs, and internship applications are collected through our Natural Grup Kariyer: Instagram/LinkedIn/Facebook accounts.